Our team is specialists in all media, all operating systems, all database and Exchange/Mail recovery, obsolete data conversions and migrations, and
advanced data recovery forensics. We will provide you with thorough, tightly controlled and fully documented examinations of your electronic media.
In addition, all work is done in house; we do not subcontract any services.
Advanced Data Recovery
- Leading-edge clean-room technology
- Highly trained and experienced data recovery hard-drive/media technicians and programmers
- Rapid response - under 4-hour response time, typically 24 hour turnaround
- Highly competitive pricing
- Engineers on call 24 x 7 x 364
- Express service available
- All types of data loss or corruption recovery services.
- Magnetic, optical, photo
- Tape recovery from all formats and media storage devices
- DLT end of data marker.
- Full range of storage media including server, work station and laptop
- All levels of RAID (hardware and software), FireWire, NAS devices.
- SQL database and Exchange/Email.
- ALL locally stored email systems including, but not limited to: Outlook, Netscape Mail, EUDORA, Goldmine
- All versions of Windows, DOS, MAC, Novell, and all of the UNIX families.
Advanced Data Forensic Recovery
- Convert databases from/to ALL relational database products.
- Transfer UNIX storage into PC domain.
- Take COBOL record descriptions and recreate data in a usable ASCII Format.
- Convert COPY or SAVE Format data to be loaded into most PC or UNIX applications.
- Convert data from a VMS Backup set to be compatible with most Windows and UNIX applications.
Licensed by the Texas Commission on Private Security #A16785
- Critical Evidence from e-mails, ledgers, databases - all languages, hard ware and media.
- Defined, proceduralized data collection and protected chain of custody and rules of evidence.
- Determine if and how data has been altered, damaged or destroyed.
- Repair altered or damaged data, such as files, formatted disk/tapes, re-initialized and damaged disks, using proprietary methods.
- Provide expert testimony in regards to computer investigation and data recovery.
ACE Data Group was recently cited in a US Appeals case (Residential Funding Corp v. DeGeorge Fin. Corp 306 F.3d 99) concerning e-mail retrieval. The case
states that while the Plaintiff used basic recovery and was only able to recover 158 emails in four and a half months claiming.
read full story
With help from ACE Data Group, Inkjet International, a high quality large format imaging firm, recently won its case against two former
employees. After leaving Inkjet to work for a competitor, the defendants emailed Inkjet's customer database to their home computer in an attempt to.
read full story